1. One Stop Equipment Sales:
Because Marathon Fitness has the best selection of top brands, inventory and fully staffed in-house service department, we are truly the one-stop fitness partner and provider. It’s a well-known fact that commercial fitness equipment receives the toughest punishment a club’s membership can dish out. That’s why Marathon has chosen to select only those manufacturers recognized throughout the world for their standard for excellence, durability and safety.
We service and support the entire line of commercial products from top brands like PRECOR, Cardio Theater, Keiser, Expresso, Hoist, Magnum Fitness, TKO, UMAX, and RB Rubber
- Cardiovascular Equipment: Treadmills, Elliptical Cross-trainers, Bikes, and Adaptive Motion Trainers (AMT)
- Strength Equipment: Single stations, Functional Training Equipment and Free weight stations for every application in fitness today.
- Fitness Entertainment: Complete turnkey solutions from networked fitness products, Cardio Theater wireless sound systems, virtual reality machines and satellite sound.
- Group Fitness Programs: Strength, aerobic, flexibility, yoga, Pilates and cycling.
- Facility Layout & Design: Complete in-house 2D and 3D AutoCAD capabilities to provide conceptual and working drawings for new construction or renovations
2. Equipment Service & Support
Your fitness purchase begins the right way, with our in-house professionally trained install team attending to every detail of your purchase and set-up. Throughout the entire ownership experience your equipment will be serviced and maintained by one the largest staff of factory trained service technicians in the U.S. Only Marathon Fitness maintains a fleet of stocked service vans in almost every major city in Arizona, Texas and New Mexico for quick dispatch and on-time repairs.
3. Facility Design & Planning & Consultation
When you contact the professionals at Marathon Fitness, we will first consult and assist you in defining your facility’s goals and objectives. We look at your needs from every facet and angle: Usage patterns, demographics, safety, available finance options. Furthermore, we provide opportunities for you to tour facilities and talk “shop” with your peers. We then explain in detail and in writing all price and equipment options for every category.
Professional Design Services
Planning an attractive, space-efficient fitness facility requires attention to detail. Because we’ve plan over 1,000 facilities nationally our knowledgeable staff will discuss every aspect of the layout and planning with you – from creating layouts for developers and building contractors to planning changes at your current location. The result is always an appealing facility with the best selection of equipment for your clientele.
We will assist you with:
• Equipment layouts reflecting the appropriate floor plan for your clientele
• Electrical for positioning your equipment layout
• TV placement for the best ergonomics and user comfort
• Data infrastructure to take advantage of Networked and Virtual Reality Fitness Products
• Grouping equipment for optimal workouts
• Building efficient traffic flow with product placement
• Allowing correct space around equipment for safe, effective use to ADA guidelines.
4. Finance Options
Let us help you tap into the wide range of capital funding for traditional lease to own, as well as lease residual programs for your next purchase. Your lease to purchase can also incorporate a guaranteed trade-in value at the end of your term for maximum flexibility.
Marathon Fitness offers a unique program—one that the majority of the industry can’t offer. Strength comes in numbers and whether you are buying or selling, Marathon Fitness has a guaranteed Buy-Back program to help you realize the full potential of your fitness equipment’s asset value. Our trade-in program is a quick, seamless transaction that occurs on the same day your new equipment is delivered, with the opportunity to update your older equipment more frequently to stay current with today’s fitness trends.
PRE-OWNED CARDIO AND STRENGTH EQUIPMENT
PROFESSIONALLY REMANUFACTURED (50-75% OFF RETAIL)
Looking for a way to purchase commercial quality fitness equipment for your gym or home gym? Because Marathon Fitness services and supports over 2,000 gyms in the Southwest United States, we continually receive trade-in units so in addition to our great line-up of new commercial Precor cardio and strength equipment we have an affordable selection of recertified and demonstration model fitness equipment.
Recertified equipment is a great option for facilities seeking replacement equipment or fitness-minded individuals looking for the same workout experience found at their local health club.
As a Precor Factory Authorized reseller of new equipment and service provider, re-certified machines receive only Precor brand factory parts (not off brand or generic) with all work conducted by Precor certified technicians. Our quality is additionally backed with a parts and labor warranty.
Our inventory of pre-used Precor, Life Fitness, Stairmaster, Star Trac, Nautilus and Cybex is constantly changing due to demand. Contact your local Marathon Fitness representative for details and current inventory specials.
Interested in trading in your older equipment? Marathon Fitness is actively seeking quality commercial fitness equipment to purchase.
Our inventory of pre-owned, demos and remanufactured cardio and strength changes constantly–for the latest selection (click here).